Prevocational Outcome Statements
You will already be familiar with using outcome statements and assessment forms, and the Prevocational Framework will continue to use these concepts. There are however going to be some improvements, but we are confident you will find this transition easy.
Below is where you will find information within the AMC’s ‘Training and Assessment’ document:
- The description of the Prevocational Outcomes statements (pages 10-19)
- How the outcome statements guide the global assessment and ‘certifying completion’ process, (section 3A pages 47-51 and pages 57-59)
- Term assessment forms, (page 61 and pages 67-74)
- The Accreditation Standards related to Outcome Statements (which can be found in the AMC’s 'Training and Environment' document):
- Standard 2.2 Training Requirements (page 17)
- Standard 2.3 Assessment requirements (page 18)
- Standard 3.1 Work-based teaching and training (page 21)
- Standard 3.3 Supervisor training and support (page 23)
- Standard 3.4 Formal education program (page 23-24)
- Standard 4.3 Communication with prevocational doctors (page 29)
- Requirements for programs and terms related to Outcome statements (page 34-37)
Information and training will be provided in 2023.
For additional information, please view the AMC website.